Customer Insight Intern – 6 month placement (Start date 1 July 2020)
Informa Markets has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Insight Intern to join the Customer Insights team on a 6 month placement starting in July 2020.
This role will provide you with opportunities to work on customer insight projects across the Pharmaceutical portfolio, with a keen focus on customer insight, marketing analytics, business intelligence and database marketing.
Working in a fast paced, dynamic international business environment, you would be expected to take ownership of responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously. Strong communication and people skills are required along with basic business and marketing knowledge - we will bring you up to speed with the rest.
Above all, we are looking for someone with loads of energy, skill and interest in getting insights and actions from analysis, and who constantly pursues personal excellence.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare market/insight reports and monitor KPI’s
- Prepare surveys and take ownership of analysing and presenting results
- Support database maintenance and new customer data acquisition
- Work closely with the rest of the team on event and strategy plans
- Support and coordinate various cross-departmental projects
- Follow up with ad hoc analyses, reports, and data requests
- Manage administrative work such as purchase order, plan update, etc.
What are we looking for?
- A current student in a marketing, business or quantitative field (or equivalent) – you must be enrolled in a course of study for the entire duration of the internship
- Analytical skills, strong quantitative mindset and rational thinking skill
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Result-oriented, resourceful, and practical approach to problem-solving
- Driven by continuous learning and self-development
- Effective communication skills; proficiency in written and spoken English
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.