Job Title: Marketing Campaign Analytics Specialist
Division: Global Licensing Group, North America, Informa Markets
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager, London. Dotted line into Senior Marketing Manager, Santa Monica
The Marketing Campaign Analytics Specialist will provide the US and European marketing groups with in-depth campaign analysis and give support for Licensing Expo, Brand Licensing Europe, Licensing Summit and Licensing Global magazine. The key metrics of event and media performance responsible for analysing engagement, email results, website analysis, customer journey mapping, conversion rate optimisation, and delivering continuous improvement on channel deliverability and conversion metrics.
The ideal candidate should have the interest and ability to analysis large sets of data and make logical connections between multiple marketing channels. This requires expert-level knowledge of our analytics platform (Adobe Analytics / Omniture), data sources and integrations, and the ability to ensure that all implementations conform to company data governance as well as industry standards. The candidate must also possess a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, a customer-service mindset and the ability to easily translate business needs to technical requirements.
Analytics and Reporting
- Leads the aggregation of multichannel analytics which can include email, website, SEO/SEM, social and print media channel to support evidence-based decision making.
- Delivers regular reporting on key metrics of omnichannel marketing campaign performance, including online engagement, event registration, subscriptions, attendance, survey participation and audience segmentation.
- Performs ad hoc analyses and research that may be outside of the scope of general reporting and analysis at the request of the business units.
- Works with all key stakeholders to design and manage key reporting on channel and event specific KPI’s and other deliverables as assigned.
- Audit existing data processes to ensure they are functioning correctly. Work with performance team to help architect solutions when problems exist.
- Maintain and enhance data quality, trouble shoot data issues and perform regular data hygiene processes.
- Design and build standardized dashboards
- Prior marketing, event or campaign data management and analysis is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Skills / Experience
- Experience with a data visualisation tool (i.e. Tableau, Power BI,)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Experience handling large data sets from multuiple sources
- Demonstrable experience in drawing conclusions from web analytics
- Knowledge of reporting analytics tools like Excel, SQL and/or Tableau are required