What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a Digital Manager, Programmatic, who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and partnership with sales leaders to help Informa Markets monetize their portfolio of display impressions through programmatic advertising solutions. This role will partner with the sales teams in successfully bringing new business via programmatic solutions. In addition, the role will assist the Sr. Director by leading advertising operations projects and new initiatives within the Digital Advertising Services team. The programmatic manager will use data and analysis to help build out the overall programmatic strategy with the end goal of driving programmatic revenue.
You are accountable for:
- Be a knowledge expert on all things programmatic for sales and advertiser/agency partners.
- Work with the Sr. Director of Digital Advertising Services and key stakeholders to architect a comprehensive programmatic strategy
- Assist the Sr. Director by leading new projects and initiatives within the Digital Advertising Services team
- Oversee projects with respective team members owning the development of recommendations, timelines, set up, specs and execution in order to be able to clearly communicate teams progress
- Manage communication and flow of communication to internal stakeholders, ad operations team, and external clients and agencies
- Participate on sales calls to help streamline the programmatic sales approach and ensure the available tools and platforms are being discussed and utilized
- Responsible for managing and executing on all programmatic digital ad campaigns
- Use data and analysis to identify strategic optimizations to increase revenue and maximize yield within the programmatic stack
- Manage day-to-day relationships with 3rd party programmatic platforms
- Analyze, negotiate and execute private marketplace and programmatic campaigns
- Provide monthly billing input for all programmatic campaigns. Confirmation of accurate billables being attributed to Markets participating on programmatic executions
- Evaluate potential new partners, platforms and opportunities for programmatic revenue growth. Including but not limited to new sale opportunities, yield analysis about site setup and location of higher priced inventory, and micro-analysis of inventory value as determined by buyers
- Help develop and deploy marketing media kit collateral for sales leaders
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital programmatic ad sales and/or programmatic ad operations (publisher side preferred)
- Understanding of programmatic capabilities within the Google Ad Manager ad server and the ability to implement a true programmatic selling solution
- Experience and knowledge of programmatic advertising development and execution
- Ability to collaborate successfully with internal and external partners to gain input, improve work and processes, and influence positive outcomes
- Adaptable, creative, positive
- Highly organized and proactive with strong attention to detail
- Strong communications skills both orally and written
- Ability to respond quickly to requests and be flexible with the changing and fast-paced nature of the organization
- Fluency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Self-starter, that is motivated and thinks proactively
- Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
This position will report to the Senior Director of Digital Advertising Services within the Informa Markets Digital Reach team.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
Informa Markets: https://informa.com/divisions/global-exhibitions/