What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking an Audience Extension Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and partnership with sales leaders to help them monetize their portfolio through Audience Extension advertising. This role will partner with in-market sales teams and our external vendor in growing and bringing in new business via Audience Extension display advertising solutions.
The Audience Extension manager will help drive organizational alignment, onboard and train internal markets, and help deliver and improve the process on our Audience Extension display products. This role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Digital Advertising Services.
You are accountable for:
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with internal market stakeholders to optimize their goals around Audience Extension
- Work with internal stakeholders to architect a comprehensive Audience Extension strategy with the end goal of driving revenue
- Plays a key role in the decision-making process including development of program ideas, creative, targeting, design, operation, and tracking of all Audience Extension display advertising efforts
- Helps with development and deployment of campaigns with our external Audience Extension vendor
- Monitors conversion of campaign data and takes appropriate actions to optimize campaigns, process and products
- Identifies new Audience Extension business products and opportunities
- Cultivate relationships with internal clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs on Audience Extension
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing and executing on digital Audience Extension campaigns
- Highly organized, proactive project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge of advertising development and execution including strategy for digital and social programs
- Ability to collaborate successfully with internal and external partners to gain input, improve work and processes, and influence positive outcomes
- Adaptable, creative, positive
- Ability to respond quickly to requests and be flexible with the changing and fast-paced nature of the organization
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, marketing analytics platforms, and organizing assets
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
Informa Markets: https://informa.com/divisions/global-exhibitions/