DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST | Global Licensing | Santa Monica, CA
The Global Licensing Group is a Business Unit within the North America portfolio of Informa Markets and serves the global brand licensing industry with events and year-round content. We are the global market leader; responsible for the world's largest licensing trade show, Licensing Expo; Europe's largest licensing trade show, Brand Licensing Europe; Licensing Expo China; Licensing Expo Japan and the world's most widely-read year-round licensing publication, License Global.
What we are looking for?
The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide marketing support for the Global Licensing Group (GLG). We are seeking an experienced digital marketing specialist to drive brand awareness, increase KPI’s and grow the licensing business. The ideal candidate will be proactive and innovative. The goal of this role is to build and deliver the licensing group’s omnichannel digital marketing campaign, meeting the following objectives; increasing brand awareness, delivering high quality sales leads and event attendees, and providing a cohesive customer experience. This candidate must also possess a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, a customer-excellence mindset and the ability to work hands-on to create a variety of cohesive content materials aimed towards business growth.
You are accountable for:
- Developing, executing, and optimizing the full cycle of digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage end-to-end adhoc and automated email campaigns including email creation, scheduling, approval process, segmentation, A/B testing, and dynamic content.
- Build target audiences from a variety of data sources (Salesforce, Hootsuite, web visitors, email campaigns, etc.) to deliver relevant content across multiple channels.
- Execute social media strategy to create engaging content, develop an optimal posting schedule, and facilitate community engagement to meet business goals.
- Report and track campaign effectiveness through set campaign and overall business KPI’s, sharing regular updates and insights to the marketing and leadership teams.
- Manage workflow and communications with outside vendors and internal teams to further the needs of the business. If this is PPC with Tag this should be added
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to create and implement global digital experiences that deliver on marketing goals and overall KPI’s.
- Assist with SEO and SEM strategy and other online tactics that support boosting the GLG’s online presence, registrations, sales, and social media following.
- Develop a best practice across all digital marketing channels
- Working with creatives to develop briefs for display ads and the creations of online assets needed to develop SEO performance across event and media web sites
- Managing elements of the digital campaign budget
What you bring to the team:
- 2-3 years of prior digital marketing, event, or product marketing is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing or business management?
- Hands-on experience using an EMS (Eloqua desirable), Hootsuite, and Adobe Analytics are required. Advance experience using Asana and Salesforce.
- Experience building email marketing campaigns, audience segments and automated campaign with an ESP – Eloqua preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target preferred
- Ability to manage social media channels for multiple brands Experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Knowledge of graphic design programs including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign is helpful
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Possess an ability to successfully work with team members across departments, multiple time zones, and levels of authority
- Ability to travel 15%
Please note: this position may require occasional work on weekends, holidays, and overnight travel in support of marketing and event-related projects.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
How to apply:
To apply for one of Informa’s opening, please complete an online application at Informa.com.