CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE | Aviation Week | Overland Park, KS
Come play a key role within the Aviation Week Network team, the industry leader in aviation and aerospace media, business intelligence and events. We provide business-critical information, predictive intelligence and connections to opportunities and people. Delivering award-winning journalism, deep data and analytics, world-class events, and content-driven marketing services, our core principle is helping our customers succeed by enabling them to Know, Predict and Connect.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking candidates for a customer service representative. This critical position will be the voice of the Aviation Week Network with our global customer base and will be responsible for addressing questions in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will be customer-focused, detail-oriented and exhibit a high degree of professionalism when working with a wide range of consumers and business professionals.
You are accountable for:
- Handle day-to-day customer service for volume-based magazine and newsletter subscription businesses via email, phone and postal correspondence.
- Grant online rights access and oversee/trouble-shoot rights management for individual customers.
- Assist with set up of corporate client accounts for single and bundled contracts within subscription fulfillment system.
- Coordinate outreach for collections and renewal efforts for individual customers, in collaboration with fulfillment and audience teammates.
- Work with manager to identify upsell opportunities within subscriber and prospect databases and sell small group publication subscriptions
What you bring to the team:
- Associate degree preferred in business, communications or related discipline; high school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service with consumer or business to business customers
- Experience working with websites, multiple software programs and database platforms like Publisher’s Advantage
- Knowledge of business to business publishing/media a plus
- Passionate about serving and communicating with customers
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines with a customer-focused mindset
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-style organization, and communicate with all technical partners and key stakeholders, as well as database and technology teammates.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel a plus
- Knowledge of aviation and/or manufacturing/supply chain industries a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!