EXHIBITION / ONLINE SALES COORDINATOR | WasteExpo and Waste360 | Boulder, CO
Informa’s WasteExpo and Waste360 are the number one trade show and online resource for the North American waste, recycling and organics market. Decision makers throughout the waste and recycling industries attend our events/educational conferences and use our online suite of products – website, newsletters, etc. to better touch and feel the products and services that drive this dynamic industry and keep up with the news and topics that are key to understanding the industry.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Exhibition and Online Sales Coordinator for its WasteExpo and Waste360 products. You will provide our exhibition and online sales team with support, handle customer support issues and conduct entry and supervision of sales contracts and orders.
You are accountable for:
- Sales data entry and processing for both exhibit and online franchises sales teams
- Developing weekly sales reports for exhibit and online sales and tracking revenue
- Overseeing and managing exhibitor and customer lists and exhibit priority points, creating space draw schedules and tracking association partner member lists and spending
- Digital ad inventory tracking
- Maintaining event knowledge by attending planning meeting and conference calls
- Working with customers and prospect requests via email & phone on show and online related issues
- Assisting in onsite booth setup and accounting during onsite draw process
- Various other projects needed to help facilitate show/online team need
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Special projects as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training, Salesforce and A2Z skills a plus.
- Relevant sales related work in exhibits and online work environments
- Good attention to details and excellent management and organizational skill required
- Project management skills - Capable of multi-tasking and managing several projects at a time
- Excellent customer contact skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Initiative and self-direction
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
- Why Informa: https://informa.com/talent/why-work-at-informa/
- What we do: https://informa.com/about-us/what-we-do/
- Informa.com: https://informa.com/
- Informa Markets: https://careers.informa.com/informa-markets/vacancies.aspx