Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
Currently we have a fantastic opportunity for a Team PA to join a fast paced, busy team with a leading events company. You will be involved in supporting 3 Brand Directors within the Pharma Portfolio. You will book all travel across multiple time zones, manage visas, submit expense reports, finalizing presentations and other admin tasks which could extend to support for the events we run. Furthermore, you will assist with basic calendar management. We are looking for someone who has a professional and energetic approach as well as good time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Financial: Process purchase orders and submit expense reports in Oracle.
- Travel: Organising travel for the 3 diretors - flights, trains, visas, hotels, taxi, etc.
- Calendar: Assist the directors with managing their calendars, setting up internal and external meetings, booking onsite and offsite meeting rooms, ordering lunch and other needs for specific events.
- Admin: Putting together PowerPoint presentations. Work closely with the Brand Executives & Brand Managers on a host of activities when it comes to event preparation as necessary or they arise.
- Assist with any necessary additional support as required as part of the wider team.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. A good command of Dutch and/or other languages is a plus.
- Proven multi-tasking capability and handling competing priorities; solid organizational skills, work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in organising meetings/events and coordinating diaries.
- Strong computer skills to include; Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to interact professionally with people from different cultures and at all levels in the organization.
- Creative thinking with ability to partner/collaborate with others in the office.
- Demonstrable experience within a personal assistant role of similar.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.