As we bring together the world’s leading events in pharmaceutical, food and health ingredients for the first time, we are creating a global role for Digital Director to drive our digital business.
You will break down silos between teams to create a joined-up strategy for product and revenue growth.
A key part of our revenue diversification strategy is to leverage our global data and create new approaches to demand generation for our customers. You will guide and execute the transformation of our digital business into new, customer-focused digital and data products and services.
Able to bridge digital strategy and delivery, you will be adept in identifying un-met customer needs and will help us to prioritise and deliver initiatives which lead to sustainable digital revenue models.
- You will be responsible for digital commercial growth and results as well as delivery on growth targets, providing P&L support and financial forecasting and reporting.
- You will be client-facing, finding out what our customers in the food, health & nutrition and pharmaceutical industry want from our digital media solutions such as digital data solutions (AI), content marketing, native advertising and sponsorship.
- Coaching teams and rolling-out best practise in digital sales and marketing including sponsored content, lead generation and content development. Put in place ways of working between brand, sales, marketing.
- You should be highly analytical and up-to-speed with advanced lead generation methodologies that can drive success for our customers.
- This global role requires you to interact and influence many stakeholders, finding new models of teamwork and collaboration.
- Promoting and educating fellow business leaders on digital developments and translate to what it might mean for their business.
- Responsible for managing internal and external stakeholders as well as aligning agendas and priorities across Informa Markets and other divisions.
- You will need to get under the skin of key customer groups in the Health, Pharmaceutical & Food Industries; build a picture of customer challenges, and the new services we can offer them. Use this customer understanding to inform our product roadmap and build products that meets their needs.
- Knowledge of the Digital media landscape, including B2B content and data solutions
- Experience managing digital information products & services
- Experience managing international teams in a matrix environment
- Experience with P&L management and financial forecasting
- Commercial acumen and track record of delivering revenue growth
- Experience with behavioural change management including activities associated with awareness training and resistance management
- Strong client-facing skills and experience in selling digital media solutions such as content marketing, native advertising and sponsorship, ideally to customers in the food / pharmaceutical industry.
Qualities needed for culture fit
- Great communication skills and ability to manage complex matrixed relationships and dependencies
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- CPG mindset
- Team player
- Strong sense of accountability
- Passionate about Health and Wellness
- Naturally curious and capable of comprehending complex professional markets and workflows
- Willing to travel (30%)
- Experience working in Health, Pharmaceutical Food Industries an advantage
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.