CONTENT DESIGN SPECIALIST | Farm Progress | St. Charles, IL
Farm Progress is the largest U.S. media company serving the agricultural market. Headquartered in St. Charles, IL, we produce 20+ state and regional farming publications, including the leading nationally circulated publication for high-volume producers. Since 1841, farmers and ranchers have relied upon our local brands for ag production, management and marketing insight with unequalled authoritative local coverage. Farm Progress operates four world-class farm shows and provides marketing research and custom publishing services to a variety of clients who serve the farming community. Listeners across the country enjoy content from our broadcast division, which includes television, radio, enhanced web content and custom programming. We are proud of our history and offerings as a full-service media company.
What we’re looking for:
Farm Progress is seeking a full-time Content Design Specialist for its editorial content group. The Content Design Specialist will work directly with members of our editorial team to design multiple monthly publications and to produce graphics for the corresponding websites. Position will report to the Director of Content Design and will be located at our St. Charles, IL office.
You are accountable for:
- Design of monthly tabloid publications
- Production and posting of digital assets to content management system
- Creation of custom charts and infographics
- Production of event-related collateral
- Special projects as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- Passion for design with attention to detail
- BFA or BA degree with concentration in design or demonstrated experience
- Proficiency with Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of print and digital production
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Experience with social media a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
- Why Informa: https://informa.com/talent/why-work-at-informa/
- What we do: https://informa.com/about-us/what-we-do/
- Informa.com: https://informa.com/
- Informa Markets: https://careers.informa.com/informa-markets/vacancies.aspx