Informa is a leading global events and marketing services company. We bring the world’s buyers and sellers together through events, live media, marketing services and data services. We help organizations in more than 40 countries make connections, communicate their value and do business effectively.
The Amsterdam Digital Product, Sales, and Marketing teams provide the Pharmaceutical and Food ingredients markets with online products and services, such as online media, digital marketing services, online directories, and data & custom products.
These digital services support the CPhI and Fi events in Europe, China, India, Japan, Indonesia, United States and South America.
As the Digital Production & Traffic Executive you will work closely with your sales, marketing and product colleagues. You will be right in the middle of the action, communicating with clients, launching digital marketing campaigns and advising our sales teams.
- Manage the fulfilment of all products (banners, e-shots) sold by digital sales, from planning to delivery and reporting
- Manage the shared email folder and liase with clients regarding product specifications and delivery deadlines
- Manage the contracts, inventory and planners
- Launch client campaigns (emails, banners, lead-gen, etc)
- Advise clients on how to improve campaigns in the future
- Support sales with data selection and segmentation (datacards)
- Pro-actively support clients and the sales team to solve issues in sales delivery
- Collaborate with marketing team members to ensure proper delivery of products
Skills and Experience
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Experience in inventory management
- Experience with working with a CMS
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and Eloqua
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Excellent administration skills - organised and an effective planner
- Strong oral and written communication skills