In every market and industry, business opportunity and success come from attracting and engaging with customers, generating leads, showcasing products and researching and discovering the latest solutions.
Informa Markets creates platforms for specialist markets to connect, trade, innovate and grow.
We operate over 500 major, branded exhibitions where buyers and sellers working in a specialist market can meet face to face, see and show products, conduct business and build relationships.
We also provide a range of online solutions based on data and expert content that connect and engage businesses year-round.
Digital Product Marketing Manager
The Pharmaceutical and Food ingredients industries – supporting human health – are incredibly exciting market segments, with phenomenal long-term growth forecasts. The Amsterdam Digital Product, Sales, and Marketing teams support commercial leaders in the Pharmaceutical and Food ingredients markets with online products and services, such as online media, digital marketing services, online directories, and data & custom products.
In this role, you will further develop and refine our customer-centred marketing strategy and collateral, focusing on driving value and outcomes.
- Develop the positioning and messaging to differentiate our digital products in the B2B markets we serve
- Help sales teams to effectively communicate the digital product proposition to customers (i.e. why customers should buy), developing sales collateral to support the selling process, e.g. media kits
- Create and manage lead generation campaigns to generate awareness of and demand for our online products
- Utilize data & analytics to help us continuously improve our product offering
- Conduct competitive intelligence and market research – within the industries we serve as well as in the digital space
- Be an expert on the market including who the buyers are, how they buy and why
- Create creative and engaging best practices cases studies and success stories to help customers understand the value of B2B online media
- Manage the Digital Marketing Executive, ensuring timely delivery of marketing collateral, campaigns and reports
- Develop insight into customers’ needs in Pharma & Food working with colleagues and community
- Partner with stakeholders in sales, event marketing and content to implement marketing plans
- Ensure appropriate and consistent branding, tone of voice and design in messaging across various channels.
- Previous Digital Marketing, Marketing Agency, and/or Online Media experience at manager level
- Experience with Marketing Automation (i.e. Eloqua; Adestra)
- Experience with Web Analytics (i.e. Omniture/Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with A/B testing, funnel optimisation and cohort analysis
- Understanding of Database Management and Segmentation techniques
- Highly analytical, Team player and highly collaborative
- University Degree or equivalent, Marketing qualification will be a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for fostering positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Negotiation and influencing skills - able to operate at senior level with a proven track record of influencing diverse audiences
- Excellent presenting and copywriting skills in English
- Willingness to travel (20%)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.