What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Digital Analyst for its Digital Reach team. This position can be located in any US based Informa office location. The candidate will fill a key strategic role, proactively guiding various Informa Markets brands in digital analytics. Success in this roll will require expertise with SEO, data analytics, reporting, and engagement metrics. The Digital Analyst will collaborate autonomously with various internal support teams to deliver data insights via various systems and platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, MOAT, Bibblio, Market Muse, etc.), enabling teams to monitor relevant KPI information in support of strategic goals.
The ideal candidate thrives on pressure and complexity, is solutions-oriented and able to quickly synthesize and focus efforts to accomplish goals, and resilience. Intermediate MS Excel skills are required, as well as a firm grasp on data and database concepts. This individual has a true data focus in the ways they think about solutions, is detail-oriented, conscientious, possesses strong analytical skills and enjoys working independently and as a key contributing member of a team. They will need to work with remote teams and be a motivated self-starter who can read and learn from process documentation, shadowing colleagues, and learning while working in the day-to-day.
You are accountable for:
- Acts as the senior support function in relation to digital systems and analytics, troubleshooting complex issues and making recommendations for development
- Works closely with stakeholders of various markets to assist with the investigation of data anomalies
- Reviews data sets, identifies insights, provides best practices, and assists with evaluation and implementation of SEO best practices
- Produces detailed reports identifying key trends and patterns, interpreting data into practical and useful recommendations to support strategic objectives, identify areas for improvement, and suggest digital revenue opportunities
- Prepares benchmark reports and engagement metrics for business-level needs
- Creates educational materials and leads informative sessions on SEO best practices
- Integrates with other data sources
- Additional duties on an as-needed basis
What you bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of SEO experience
- 1-2 years of relevant business analysis experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics (experience with Moat, PowerBI, or Tableau a plus).
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects with ease and grace.
- Ability to acquire deep knowledge of customers and new industries.
- Strong time management skills and project management skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed, and dynamic environment.
- Ability to learn to develop KPI’s and digital measures of success.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills; ability to convey technical complexities to non-technical colleagues
- Intermediate knowledge of: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Minimum BA/BS in business or related field
- Hunger for all things digital
What we offer:
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
Informa Markets: https://informa.com/divisions/informa-markets/