CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST | Farm Progress | Homeworker/Remote
Are you seeking new responsibilities from your current position? Are you interested in working in the Agricultural market sector? Are you interested in working for a market leader? Then Farm Progress, a division of Informa Markets, may have the right opportunity for you.
Farm Progress, a division of Informa Markets, is the market leader in the Agricultural sector. Our goal is to provide U.S. farmers, ranchers and producers with content on production practices, trade, marketing, government policy, new technologies, critical insights and analysis that will support this community with the tools to make informed decisions that will drive growth for their businesses. Farm Progress is the number one agricultural informational provider in the U.S. that utilizes print, digital, broadcast and events as communication channels for the Agricultural market.
What we’re looking for:
- Informa Markets is seeking a part-time CEU Program Specialist for its Farm Progress Agricultural Group. The CEU Program Specialist will be responsible for the administration of the CEU business including reporting, accreditation renewal, course approvals, development of new courses and other program duties as assigned. The position will report to the SVP of Operations. This position is fully integrated within the Farm Progress group and collaborates frequently with all departments within the portfolio. This important position also helps to identify and acquire audience segments for the portfolio that helps drive incremental revenue for the Farm Progress brand.
You are accountable for:
- Ensuring that all course requirements are submitted to governmental agencies on time
- Complete monthly reporting required by states on time
- Maintain course codes
- Develop new courses
- Update existing courses
- Submit course requirements to states and CCA to comply with renewal regulations
What you bring to the team:
- A B.S. or equivalent experience administering an educational portfolio
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of reporting to governmental agencies
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Knowledge of educational course accreditation processes
- Development of new courses target to PCAs
- Updating existing course to comply with state requirements
- Experience meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
- Why Informa: https://informa.com/talent/why-work-at-informa/
- What we do: https://informa.com/about-us/what-we-do/
- Informa.com: https://informa.com/
- Informa Markets: https://careers.informa.com/informa-markets/vacancies.aspx