The Digital Marketing Executive is a key functional role in strategizing, planning & executing digital campaigns.
They are responsible for earned & owned digital marketing channels including SEO, website maintenance, PPC and mobile. The Digital Marketing Executive will be tasked with delivery of successful campaigns within Informa Consumer team.
They are data-led, and proactively look for opportunities to optimize the digital performance.
They are a great relationship builder. The digital marketing executive works closely with the wider digital marketing team as well as key internal stakeholders such as the brand marketing team, copywriters, brand, creative and sales, and will also work closely with paid and affiliate agencies.
The candidate should have experience in delivering PPC and social media campaigns (paid and organic), website optimization as well as a good understanding of SEO optimization.
- Responsibility for delivering the PPC, Social Media and web marketing channel plans.
- Maintains websites and improves on organic SEO.
- Co-ordinates search and display activity with other online and offline marketing activity as part of a connected customer contact marketing plan.
- Manages paid and affiliate agencies, drives marketing planning and proactively achieves results.
- Works alongside creatives to develop briefs for display ads and the creation of online assets.
- Produces A/B tests and optimisation plans.
- Monitors and reports on the effectiveness of the inbound marketing campaigns against agreed engagement and delivery targets, and constantly seeks to optimise.
- Experience in a digital marketing role
- Highly analytical, with inbuilt curiosity
- Proactive approach to constant analysis and optimization
- Proven experience of hitting digital channel KPIs
- Experience delivering or coordinating PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- Experience working with external agencies
- Experience working with Web analytics platforms
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
Experience working with Web analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics), Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager), A/B testing platforms (Adobe Target), and design tools (Photoshop).