MARKETING CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR | Divisional Marketing | Irving, TX
Informa Markets creates global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, delivering over 550 events annually, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Marketing Campaign Coordinator who will play a critical role in executing outbound marketing programs that fulfil client’s campaigns. Key responsibilities include end-to-end development and deployment of email marketing programs, creation of lead-focused emails and program reporting.
This position reports to the Marketing Engagement Manager and supports the company’s marketing services delivery. The successful candidate will not only be well-versed in email marketing best practices, but also can manage multiple projects simultaneously and with a client-service mindset.
You are accountable for:
- Performing multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines.
- Understanding audience briefs and creating targeted segmentation for marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring that email initiatives are complete, on-time, and executed with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness.
- Building out email templates and creating your own email including HTML/CSS troubleshooting.
- Optimizing emails for deliverability, open rates, click through, conversion and mobile devices.
- Reporting on Email marketing metrics and trends for marketing campaigns. Track and analyzing open rates as well as click through rates on all marketing campaigns.
- Owning email marketing campaigns for a variety of clients from different industries.
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a marketing or communications position
- Strong desire to learn and development
- Email marketing knowledge/ESP experience (preferably Eloqua)
- Understanding of email marketing best practices, such as deliverability monitoring, IP/sender health, and current regulations (CAN-SPAM, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work with diverse project teams and in a fast-paced work environment
- Understanding of Digital Marketing (SEO,PPC, Display, SEO and Remarketing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required
What we offer:
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!