What we’re looking for:
New Hope/NFM is looking to hire several Call Center Staff members to conduct the retail surveys. This full time, temporary position on the New Hope Network team offers those with interest in the industry and New Hope a very rewarding opportunity. It presents an opportunity to network with our staff and an opportunity to learn a lot about the natural products industry and the natural products retail channel.
The position will last approximately 8 to 13 weeks, starting with training in late January or early February. Staffers must have availability for a steady schedule of approximately 30 to 40 hours per week. While primarily working hours will be within 8-5 M-F, some work during evenings and weekends may be required based on respondent availability. Position will pay $15 to $17/hour depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will possess good oral communication skills and be engaging on the telephone, have interest in market research and the natural products industry, be highly organized, and detailed oriented.
You are accountable for:
- Calling retailers to determine interest in participating in the survey
- Scheduling call-backs for later
- E-mailing or mailing participant’s a survey link to prepare for completion
- Completing online survey forms while gathering survey data from retailer via the phone
- Understanding the data being collected so that you can ensure that retailers are providing reasonable responses and that data is recorded correctly
- Helping to track survey participation levels
- Helping to identify potential retailers for the survey beyond those in existing databases
What you bring to the team:
- Journalism degree or commensurate, demonstrated experience
- Ability to write in different styles best suited for a medium
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Social media and SEO skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience meeting varying deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Initiative and self-directed
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com