The Talent Acquisition Resourcer is a key part of the internal recruitment function. This role will help source the very best talent for our EMEA business across Events, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Technology and Content.
Informa Markets, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, creates platforms for international markets to trade, innovate and grow.
Through over 500 leading brands, our exhibitions, specialist digital content and data solutions allow customers operating in specialist markets to meet and trade, and for their businesses and markets to thrive.
In this role you will:
- Create an amazing candidate experience from start to finish
- Advertise roles and shortlist applications via our website and other job boards
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (JobTrain) to ensure accurate reporting
- Actively sourcing talent via LinkedIn and other channels
- Pipeline prospective candidates for future vacancies
- Conduct telephone and face to face candidate screenings
- Support the wider Talent Acquisition team with ad hoc tasks
- Partner with shared service centre with interview scheduling, contracts and admin
- Get involved in ad hoc projects
- Previous recruitment/resourcing experience
- Ideally you will have sourced for a broad range of roles
- Well versed with MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Skilled user of Linked In Recruiter for headhunting and pipelining
- Creative – you’ll think outside the box to find the best talent
- Social media savvy
Qualities needed for culture fit
- Extremely organised and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
- Care about the experience of our candidates and understand what can make the process painful (and avoid those bits)
- An excellent communicator both internally and externally – you can craft brilliant e-mails and hold engaging phone calls
- Have an eye for detail, nothing gets past you
- Like to change things up if you spot something isn’t working? Good, we need that too
- You will jump in and help your team without thinking twice
- Positive, resilient and have a consultative approach to your work
- Fun, flexible and autonomous
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.