To provide clear and consistent digital marketing strategy across the Informa Markets business and to drive digital excellence by successfully planning, analysing, recommending and implementing multi-channel digital marketing strategies to meet business goals.
Responsible for best in class SEO, PPC and Social advertising across Informa Markets
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and oversees short-term and long term a global Digital Marketing Strategy that matches overarching corporate strategy and increases revenue.
- Defines and implements Digital Marketing best practices across different channels and markets for the business.
- Work with CRO lead to drives processes to identify best practices and optimise the customer experience based on data from site visitors and user testing to drive online customer acquisition and onsite conversion.
- Outlines core competencies for Digital Marketing Training and recruitment, enhancing the productivity and skill sets of the marketing staff.
- Builds relationships with In Market leads to influence Digital Marketing decision making process.
- Defines and owns Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Advertising) KPIs across awareness, acquisition, usage, engagement and conversion. Provides analysis/insights and reports on overall digital progress of Informa Markets.
- Identifying current and future trends to ensure that Digital Marketing strategy is fresh by staying up to date with latest innovations, technologies, changes in competition, and shifts in the digital landscape.
- Communicates digital objectives in multiple business languages (Marketing, IT, Web, Strategy, Finance) and connects with experts in business and the broader industry.
- Understands internal culture and earns company-wide commitment for Digital Marketing Strategy, collaborating with key stakeholders across the company to provide Digital Marketing governance.
- Works with Web Analytics lead to develop digital attribution models to better understand marketing spend for Informa Markets.
- Collaborate with internal Informa teams, agencies and other vendor partners to push best practice and drive ROI from Digital Marketing spend
- Develops best practice sharing across the Informa Markets marketing community
Minimum Education Level:
Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing, or a digital related field
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and deliver results.
- A proven success in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- B2B experience and ability to adapt quickly to different business verticals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- 6-8 years of digital marketing experience, including deep understanding of website operations, SEM/SEO, social media, paid digital media, retargeting, analysis, reporting and insights.
- Experience in oversight of user interface/user experience and website optimisation, usability studies and A/B testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape, with ability to identify best-in-class solutions.
- Experience directing Digital Marketing staff and other outsourced partners.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organisational skills.
- Results driven with proven ability to manage multiple priorities with competing timelines.
- Ability to set and communicate a clear vision and bring strategy to life.
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- Understanding and experience of working with Asian Digital Channels - eg WeChat, Baidu