Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
The Content Marketing Manager supports the Seatrade Cruise events by conceptualizing, producing, and analysing compelling promotional content that drives 365 customer engagement. Success in this role is not only dependent upon achieving desired engagement, lead acquisition and revenue metrics, but also in working collaboratively and fluidly with the marketing leads in the New York and Colchester offices.
You are passionate about content marketing and data. You are always thinking about the inbound marketing funnel and how content can be used for everything from lead generation to sales growth to account expansion. You are organized and innovative, you test and develop new content and marketing strategies based on learnings. You have strong verbal and written communication skills and editorial attention-to-detail. You can write messaging and copy with ease and are a pro when it comes to reporting our findings from the data.
The role is based within the Marketing team in New York, NY with a focus on the Seatrade Cruise event portfolio. Candidates must be willing and able to travel occasionally (<10% annually).
- Design and execute the content marketing roadmap, inclusive of the overall production and distribution of content in multiple forms / across multiple channels including but not limited to social media platforms, website, newsletters, blogs and third-party publications.
- Lead the project management, execution and analytics/reporting of all content initiatives
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create content strategy and assets that will expand the user base in pre-existing customers, as well as move new customers and prospects through the inbound funnel
- Design and implement social media, SEM/PPC and SEO strategies to increase content reach, pivoting as needed to ensure goals are reached
- Continuously test, optimize and analyse the content marketing strategy, reporting to leadership team and key stakeholders to review progress against goals
- Support brand to optimize associations and partnerships with the goal of extending event reach and increasing event registration.
- Manage vendor relationships; be the day-to-day content contact for content vendors, defining scope of work, goals, etc
- Be customer obsessed and anticipate what they want to know and how to best deliver the message to them.
- Be a content marketing thought leader for Informa brands and stakeholders across Informa, communicating best practices and new initiatives.
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member
Skills & Experience Required:
- 4+ years’ experience in a content marketing or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience in the Marketing field
- Experience leading customer-centric strategy, data-driven content analysis, performance tracking, and reporting
- Proficiency with web analytics and reporting tools, omni-channel marketing systems and tools
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, brand and with vendors
- Demonstrated record of successfully producing high-quality projects with independence and confidence
- Experience with SEO, SEM, PPC and content optimization strategies with measurable business impacts
- Creative, positive, high-energy attitude and a strong sense of urgency and teamwork
- Strong computer skills: Word and Excel required; digital analytics tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics strongly preferred
- International experience working across a team is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and problem-solve through a calm and focused approach
- Willing to travel internationally on occasion, < 5% annually
What We Offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.