The Reward Analyst supports the global reward team on a variety of core projects including compensation program design, analysis, salary review, bonus planning, benchmarking and all other compensation related projects.
The Reward Analyst is expected to assume the following key responsibilities plus any other reasonable duties as required:
- Assists in the execution and analytical support of compensation policies and programs
- Deliver regular data reports and data analysis that enables the Global Reward function to hold up to date information on the group at all times
- Supports and provides reward guidance to the respective HR team and management as needed
- Supports the communication and delivery of compensation structure and programs, including policies and procedures, bonus and compensation programs. Provides guidance, statistical analysis, data modelling and cost analysis
- Key partner to the annual compensation cycle. Coordinates annual salary review process through the use of technology (Curo) which includes working with HRBPs and management to execute annual salary increases within compensation guidelines/budget
- Completes salary surveys and interprets the results to ensure the development of salary ranges for the respective parts of the business as directed by the Global Head of Reward
- Coordinates bonus and commission plan programs; writes and executes plans in accordance with approved plan design and structure, issues plans to program participants
- Evaluates promotions and out-of-cycle compensation proposals for employees; classifies information in accordance with the levels of importance and responsibility to the company, the current market, and internal equity
- Works with the HR teams to develop, update and execute functional, accurate job descriptions; maintains accessible job description files by job family. Assigns job codes and job families in conjunction with the HR Operations team
- Provides support and guidance to HRBPs, HR staff and management concerning interpretation of compensation issues, practices and guidelines
- As needed, provides compensation integration guidance for mergers and acquisitions
Qualities needed for culture fit
- Agile and flexible approach with a focus on continuous improvement
- Key reward business partner to HR and commercial teams
- Highly analytical
- Results orientated
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate integrity, initiative and confidentiality on all matters
- Good level of organisation and prioritisation skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Experience of working within a regulated PLC environment
- Previous Compensation Analyst experience from within a Global Reward team
- Possess the relevant degree or hold or working toward a professional qualification such as a Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.