The CPhI Pharmaceutical series of events provides meeting places for the pharmaceutical industry around the world, bringing together key influencers, suppliers and buyers to drive growth and innovation in every step of the pharma supply chain, from drug discovery to finished dosage. For more information, please visit www.cphi.com and www.pharmapackeurope.com
This is a role within a 20+ strong marketing team that will provide a focus on delivering improvements in customer retention and new customer acquisition with a direct impact on revenue growth.
We're seeking a highly organised, detail oriented, proactive and data driven marketer to lead the execution of marketing campaigns to key groups of customers across a diverse range of B2B tradeshows in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Brand Marketing Executive is responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for a series of B2B pharmaceutical shows as well as managing the delivery of the marketing campaign, in close partnership with the Channel and Content Marketing teams.
You will work as part of a wider pharmaceutical group team with many aligned projects and overlapping audience groups. Stakeholder relationship management is a key focus, as you will be working with important internal and external partners and will need to be able to work with and influence people from all levels.
You should be a highly motivated, self-starting individual, able to create and project manage multiple marketing campaigns. A dynamic personality with a drive to excel and make a difference is essential! Responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with the Channel and Content marketing teams, manage the campaign execution across multiple channels. Channels include: email, social, PPC, mobile apps, telemarketing, direct mail, web, SEO, SMS and more
- Maintain accurate budgets and documentation
- Work with several stakeholders internally and externally to create a positive working relationship, as well as forge relationships with key business teams
- Liaising with external suppliers including designers, agencies, data and registration companies to ensure campaigns are delivered to agreed deadlines and budgets
- Work with media partners; negotiate and execute mutually beneficial agreements
- Create marketing and sales collateral that demonstrates the benefits, features, and value of our products/services to our target audience
- Working with content teams to re-purpose relevant content to drive relationship building with customer groups
Qualities needed for the role
- Highly organised with proven ability to work in time pressure, tight timelines and multitasking
- Team player and highly collaborative
- Passionate about marketing and passionate about global events
- Excellent, authentic, persuasive communicator capable of constructively challenging and being challenged
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
Qualities needed for culture fit
We are looking for individuals who enjoy an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven, international environment and want to be part of one of the best teams in the event business. Working with global colleagues requires a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written). An excellent command of English is imperative.
- Previous marketing experience. Event-related background is considered an additional positive
- Higher Diploma or University Graduate in Marketing or related course
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, able to work with in a matrix organisation with ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, creative, hardworking, commercially minded marketer, who can drive and execute complex marketing campaigns, projects, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate ownership and responsibility
- Event related background
- Experience with Asana, Trello or any other marketing project management tool