Team Manager, Digital Engagement | Digital Group | Boulder, CO
Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Digital Reach is a Digital Business Development and Operations team whose motto is: innovate, support, deliver.
What we're looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a Team Manager of the Digital Engagement Team. The Digital Engagement team is responsible for providing excellent customer support to our internal customers allowing them to master our digital toolset and ensure the effective and successful use of those tools. The Team Manager will lead and build this relatively new team to ensure delivery of a collective, consistent, high-quality service. As the team leader, our Team Manager will identify resources to support the Digital Engagement work. For example, he or she will organize training opportunities for skill development and product knowledge. The role will work collaboratively with other teams within Informa Markets, including marketing and sales, product & development, and project management.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who learns quickly and who considers themselves a customer-centric professional. This individual should excel in a variety of disciplines such as building effective business relationships, problem solving, client relations, data insights, and digital content. They must also be excited by the opportunity to work with partners and customers around the world.
You are accountable for:
- Lead and build the Digital Engagement team to ensure we are providing top-level customer success support.
- Recruit and organize resources to support the work of the team.
- Anticipate obstacles in advance and determine possible solutions
- Develop partner relationships with product and development teams to establish processes and provide resources for the Digital Engagement Managers.
- Measure and monitor the success of the team through data analysis
- Provide status updates, assist on projects, and uncover support trends.
- Maintain high levels of planning and organization, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing strategies to achieve desired outcome
- Be willing to assist with other projects within the department, support our colleagues when workload differentiate, and collaborate within all parts of the organization to keep current on all products, service and support models and industry trends.
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business, digital media, technology or customer service discipline
- Experience leading customer success, customer service, or call center teams.
- Strong understanding of the digital channel, best practices, trends, and innovations
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a team-oriented, collaborative workplace
- Self-reliant, articulate, approachable and comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- Active listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
What we offer:
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!