IT Security Audit Manager, Informa FTSE 100, London SW1P 1WG - (WFH in current Covid19 situation)
Informa is a leading business intelligence, events, and academic publishing business operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100. We operate in more than 30 countries and employ over 11,000 people globally, with a turnover close to £2.9billion in 2019.
Informa’s leading brands and expert teams deliver events and exhibitions, create intelligence-based products and data-driven services, convene communities in person and digitally and provide access to cutting-edge research for customers working in specialist markets, worldwide.
- Plan and undertake IT, Cyber Security, change management and process control reviews and audits, identify issues and risks and devise cost effective and value adding recommendations to help mitigate them.
- Review and discuss audit findings with auditees and management and advise on appropriate courses of action.
- Prepare and draft audit reports for publication.
- Discuss and agree management comments and actions relating to published findings.
- Advise and assist management and line staff in the interpretation and explanation of audit recommendations.
- Maintain summary data of audit jobs completed, resource days utilised and status of ongoing reports.
- Utilise computer assisted auditing and data analytics tools where applicable to maximize the efficiency of IT Audit testing.
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels with operational and IT management at all group companies.
- Act as a point of contact for IT/IT audit related queries and questions from group companies, advise the Audit department on changing IT risks and play a central role in developing the Informa IT audit plan,and strategy/approach for digital risks.
- Work closely with other members of the Group Internal Audit team to establish the audit department as a pro-active, value-adding source of expertise, assistance and consulting advice.
- Assist in the development and drafting of Group policies where required and appropriate
- Carry out ad hoc project work as directed by the Group Head of Internal Audit.
- To plan, co-ordinate and undertake ad hoc work in the UK and overseas as required.
- Assist in the maintenance and running of the global audit planner.
- Periodically and when required, review and evaluate computer applications.
- Track audit finding resolution.
- Work with External Audit and co-sourced Internal Audit partners as required.
- Proven experience in an IT technical audit role with good knowledge of Internet technologies, ERP systems and Operating System controls and experience of application control reviews.
- CISA and or CISSP qualification preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills; able to self-direct and work on own initiative and provide leadership, help and advice to others.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to win support and cooperation in a team environment as well as from senior management and third parties.
- Strong technical and process-orientated skills coupled with good problem analysis capabilities, ability to organize, prioritise and multi-task in a dynamic, demanding and fast-changing corporate environment.
- Knowledge/experience of systems development and project management methodologies.
- Willingness to travel to Informa sites within the UK and overseas and spend time away from home. University education desired, Batchelor's degree in related field welcome, but not essential.