Informa is a leading global events and marketing services company. We inform markets and bring the world’s buyers and sellers together through live media, marketing services and data services. We help organizations in more than 40 countries make connections, communicate their value and do business effectively.
The Informa Advance division manages the Digital services for the global pharmaceutical and food Ingredients markets. These include Directories CPhI Online and Ingredients Network, Mobile Apps, Meeting tools and Touchscreen kiosks.
These digital services support the CPhI and Fi events in Europe, China, India, Japan, Indonesia, United States and South America.
UBM/Informa is seeking a digital project executive to support the planning and deployment of our ‘digital’ activities at our global events. This includes the planning and coordination of Supplier Finder (touchscreen kiosk), our event Mobile Apps and Match-Making services. The project executive works closely with the other Project managers in the Digital department. You will also work closely with our international teams and have the opportunity to learn about the different business cultures.
The quality of our digital products is highly dependent on the content that exhibitors, attendees and users share on our platform. As Digital Project Executive you will work with our marketing teams to improve the engagement of our customers. If new functionality is needed you will work with our Product Management team to improve our digital services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a key member of the Digital team, the Digital Project Executive is expected to achieve the following goals:
- Manage the deployment of digital activities around CPhI and Fi events, on time and within budget;
- Measure and drive onsite usage / adoption of digital products at events;
- Work with the product manager and digital director to explore and develop ways to further integrate our digital activities and directories / content into our overall event experience.
- Work with local teams and stakeholder in Amsterdam to onboard exhibitors and increase engagement level on the Food and Pharma directories
- Be an ambassador of the digital services portfolio, explaining the digital strategy within the organization and helping our customers to benefit from these services.
- Assist with preparation of promotional materials, items and signage design
- Manage ongoing and ad hoc data projects
- Project planning and scheduling, including production and implementation of a timetable and action plan
- Liaison with contractors, suppliers and exhibitors
- Day to day liaison with internal Event teams
- Ensure inclusion of supplier data / content at events
- Limited financial administration and reporting
- Collecting and analyzing user profiles, usage data & market insights to inform decision-making and help test and validate assumptions.
- Post event reporting and analysis
- Employ the highest standards of practice to deliver optimum results at all times.
- min. 2 years of experience in project coordination, preferably in the events industry or in an online environment.
- International Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, International business or Events management
- Experience in working in an Agile Project Management environment
- Some experience working with digital products / services.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Proven ability to influence clients and key stakeholders
- Strong analytical thinking skills and sound decision making. A demonstrated ability to solve real-life problems, scope requirements and prioritize resources
- Experience working in a global organization and business.
- Willing to travel internationally (30%)