Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• The role involves supporting the company’s online marketing activities, while reporting the results to the Digital Marketing Manager. More specifically, the Digital Marketing Executive will support the development and implementation of SEO and PPC campaigns, aiming to achieve the maximum ROI.
• Strong & proven understanding of running re-targeting, search and CPC campaigns.
• Evaluation of the websites performances will be assessed through the use of popular analytics software, such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
• In terms of other marketing platforms, the right candidate will be able to support the day to day social media administration on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook & Instagram
• Creates reports on digital campaign performance for evaluation monthly
Minimum Education Level:
• Educated to higher level (UK A’Levels, Degree preferred in Marketing)
• AdWords certified
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of marketing automation systems preferably Adobe marketing cloud
• Understanding of tracking & attribution modelling
• Ability to work with ad networks – Adwords, Criteo, Retargeter
• Understanding of UX/UI elements; ability to A/B test digital assets & digital campaigns
• Knowledge of social media platforms, such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
• Solid MS Excel skills for working through spreadsheets and the analysis of data
• Good understanding of SEO and PPC activity
• Knowledge of graphic design programs
• Basic understanding of HTML, CSS
• Ability for teamwork and individual work
• Formal Business / Marketing higher education qualification
• Experience of working in pressurized environment
• Google Analytics certificate – desirable not mandatory
• Knowledge of email automation software preferably Eloqua.