Informa’s Health & Nutrition Division, specifically the NEXT Data & Insights Team within Informa’s New Hope Network subsidiary, is seeking a highly skilled Business Development Manager, with demonstrated success in building a pipeline and closing business through a consultative sales approach, to work in our dynamic Boulder, CO office. Enjoy a dog-friendly office environment, with onsite fitness center and related amenities, and collaboration with a best-in-class team of specialists in the Natural Products industry!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to and collaborate closely with the Executive Director, Strategic Development to prioritize, follow-up with and manage leads in order to close new business.
- Work closely with the NEXT Data & Insights Team to devise account penetration plans.
- Conduct secondary research on targeted accounts for prospecting and marketing activities.
- Develop sales strategies that showcase the value-add that NEXT Data & Insights offers to clients.
- Qualify leads generated from direct marketing programs, channel partners, etc.
- Track and report lead generation status and maintain contact lists through CRM sales management tools such as Salesforce or Insightly
- Create tailored proposals and high-impact presentations that clearly communicate why the NEXT Data & Insights suite of services is right for specific clients based on their business needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create sales materials and provide input on marketing initiatives
- Build strong relationships with accounts and ensure that clients have an excellent experience.
- Disseminate market feedback to NEXT Data & Insights Team on competition and client needs.
- Identify and develop cross-sell/up-sell opportunities to increase revenue per client.
- 4-6 years of experience selling data intelligence solutions using a consultative sales approach.
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in sales within a market research supplier, syndicated data company, consumer packaged goods company, or management consulting firm.
- Demonstrated experience building/managing a sales pipeline & successfully meeting sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct ad-hoc analysis of market data to derive illustrative insights in pre-sales context.
- Strong PowerPoint skills, an ability to craft compelling, stand-out presentations, and exceptional public speaking and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Natural & Organic Products Industry experience a strong plus!
Informa Exhibitions U.S., Health& Nutrition Network offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as generous time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.