This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in marketing and branding. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the overall brand strategy, audience development strategy and marketing execution of five brands including LDI, WFX, XLIVE, World Tea and Club Industry.
- Provide leadership of all Franchise marketing efforts for events and content
- Management of the Franchise’s brand images across all platforms
- Leadership of a five person team of highly skilled professionals to execute the various technical and creative aspects of the marketing department
- Promotion of the Franchise Brands’ intrinsic characteristics and creating wide industry support and respect for them
- Driving growth of Franchise through event registration, exhibition sales, sponsorships, inside sales, digital marketing
- Development and execution overarching Brand Strategy, individual marketing plans, marketing budget and revenue goals
- Collaboration with Sales Team on sales marketing program, new sales initiatives, lead development and sales collateral
- Ongoing audience development across the Franchise
- Research and development of new initiatives in marketing, sales and communications
- Enabling one-to-one client communications through customer relationship management systems, communication platforms and workflow processes
- Creating partnerships and nurturing relationships with synergistic media and events and create cross-marketing opportunities
- Fiduciary responsibility of annual marketing budget
- Creative and execution oversight of
- Brand assets and show looks
- Web and e-mail marketing
- Social media and search engine optimization campaigns
- Public relations
- Traditional media
- Driving data collection across all channels and enable strategic decision making
Informa Exhibitions U.S., Health& Nutrition Network offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as generous time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.