The New Hope Network Community & Conference Content Coordinator will support growing programming for the CPG emerging brand/entrepreneur audience by providing administrative, event coordination & content support for the Community and Conference Content team within informa’s Global Health & Nutrition Network.
This role will provide administrative, event coordination & content support for Natural Products Business School East & West, Natural Products Pitch-Slam East & West, Nutrition Capital Network Investor Orientations, BrandCamp webinar series, Natural Entrepreneur Today, Esca Bona and overall support for Natural Products Expo East & West conference / content needs.
- Reports to the Community and Conference Content Manager
- Adheres to all event deadlines and provides administrative and coordination support for the Community and Conference Content team so that all deadlines are met
- Attends regular meetings with Community and Conference Content Managers and the event teams to ensure event objectives are supported and all event deadlines are met
- Contributes to content goals, social media involvement and stays up-to-date with industry news relevant to the position
- Develops show-related digital conference content pre + post event to drive attendance and provide additional value to each event
Provides speaker coordination support including:
- Contracting speakers
- Coordinating speaker proposal process and submissions/applications review
- Coordinating pre-event calls with speakers & moderators
- Fulfilling speaker badge requests, housing requirements and travel needs
- Submitting check requests for payment and/or reimbursement + auditing financials post-event
- Collecting, reviewing, and distributing speaker presentations
- Managing ticketing + speaker headshots with design team for pre-show title slides
Provides assistance with Pitch-Slam program including:
- Providing additional point of contact to Pitch-Slam applicants (including feedback management, application updates and overall application management support)
- Supporting Mentor + Selection Committee management (including contract support)
- Providing social media + content support for application promotion
- Working alongside Conference & Content Manager to assist with Pitch-Slam Judge coordination, supporting judge communication / guidance pre-show and on-site.
- Supporting management of Pitch-Slam scoring packet + feedback system
Provides conference planning and marketing support that includes assisting with:
- Inputting programming into conference management software and conference/operations-specific programs for inclusion in marketing pieces and websites (add and update content, including session descriptions, A/V needs etc.)
- Assisting with session descriptions and helping proof marketing emails + event copy
- Coordinating and communicating with event marketing team to ensure efficient execution
- Providing marketing team with social media that supports conference programming for event(s)
- Helping update and improve conference processes
- Assisting conference team in creating/writing promotional and educational content for newhope.com that supports each event pre + post.
Provides on-site event production support that includes:
- Assisting Conference Team with speaker management
- Overseeing speaker ready room and/or education rooms
- Helping with A/V, PowerPoint setup, and speaker preparation in presentation rooms
- Offering a high level of service to speakers and conference attendees/exhibitors/sponsors at all times
- Overseeing speaker and speaker guest registrations
- Working with Operations Team to help ensure that rooms are set up correctly and meet programming needs
- Assisting Audio/Visual teams and speakers to ensure successful A/V for speaker presentations and content recording
- Assisting with occasional on-stage introductions and speaking needs
Provides post-event support that includes:
- Assisting in executing post-show attendee program survey for feedback on program quality and themes
- Participating in show review/download process to reflect and improve shows each year
- Supporting content post-event
- Auditing financials post-event
- Assisting content team with speaker presentation sharing post-event
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop etc. (Microsoft & Adobe Suites)
- Is comfortable with learning new software systems quickly
- Possesses project management skills (an ability to coordinate efforts, schedules, and deadlines across events and teams)
- Is comfortable working and problem-solving in fast-paced and changing environments
- Thrives in a team environment
- Is willing to travel
- Is interested and passionate about fostering the growth of early-stage entrepreneurs in the natural products industry
- Is skilled in staying up-to-date on industry needs & comfortable with helping continue to facilitate bringing new voices to our conference programming
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in exhibitions and/or conference operations and/or customer service.
Informa Exhibitions U.S., Health& Nutrition Network offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as generous time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.