Informa Exhibitions is seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for media and event sales for a substantial and varied portfolio of accounts in the health and nutrition vertical. This role will focus on assigned accounts and closing newly prospected business for our growing brands, with a primary focus on Food Ingredients North America and media opportunities for food & beverage ingredient suppliers. Applicants must demonstrate a track record of success and have a passion for the growth of existing key accounts.
KEY METRIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve or exceed annual revenue and growth targets as set by Informa
- Build deep and significant relationships with existing clients through leading with intelligence to create demand
- Identify, qualify, and follow up on leads in a defined sales territory
- Prepare compelling and competitive proposals and presentations
- Identify and effectively communicate solutions that meet client needs
- Become a brand champion and demonstrate an ability to articulate around industry subject matter
- Provide customer service assistance to assigned accounts
- Heavy telephone and email communications; In person communications at industry events & client meetings
- Perform any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility
- Maintain an organized sales pipeline and history of territory activity in the group’s CRM platform
- Travel, as required, to national and international tradeshows and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree, Graduate degree or equivalent education required.
- Five years of inside sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and proactive behavior and attitude
- Excellent follow through with external and internal clients
- Ability to be self-directed and identify and manage multiple priorities
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Ability to select the appropriate form of communication for a given situation
- Able to travel for multi-day, overnight stays several times per year
- Familiarity with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Understanding of B2B media and/or tradeshow sales.
Informa Exhibitions U.S., Health& Nutrition Network offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as generous time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.