Informa’s Global Exhibitions Finance team is seeking an Accountant to join our team in Boulder, CO office strating in 2019! The Account will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. This is an excellent introduction and opportunity to work in the events and exhibitions industry. Enjoy a dog friendly office, onsite fitness center and experience collaborating with an innovative, passionate group of employees!
- Prepare month end journal entries to match revenue and expenses
- Review revenue to ensure proper recognition in accordance with GAAP/FASB
- Examine expenses submitted by employees
- Generate financial reports such as balance sheet and profit/loss statements
- Prepare and maintain monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting and reporting records of financial and business performance
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Calculate monthly sales commissions and submit to payroll
- Calculate month/quarter/year bonuses
- Generate sales commission plans
- Assist with the preparation of presentations (internal and external) of financial and operational business results and analysis
- Effectively communicate, through written and oral means, results, ideas, and recommendations
- Comply with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Perform audit workpapers for yearly audit
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting
- Assist the finance team in preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Other responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Preferred 0-3 years of experience in accounting field
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
Informa Exhibitions U.S., Health& Nutrition Network offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as generous time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.