UBM has been part of Informa PLC, a leading business-to-business information services Group, since June 2018. We’re the world’s largest events and exhibitions organiser, working across more than 30 countries and serving dozens of specialist professional communities. Come join us!
The Aviation Week Network is looking for a content marketer with strong creative and organisational skills. The focus of the role is to employ a content-centric strategy to capture and retain the attention of target audiences, compelling them to engage with the brand’s portfolio of editorial, data and events.
The content marketing team works in close daily collaboration with cross-functional colleagues in editorial, production, data, sales, marketing and events to deliver tactical campaigns that drive revenue and long-term audience engagement.
The role requires a high degree of design, technical and storytelling skills in order to quickly turn complex content and data into digestible digital-friendly formats including explainers, graphics, timelines, illustration and video/gifs.
In addition to owning assigned website categories and social media channels, the post-holder will also be responsible for full production and deployment of two daily content-based community newsletters.
As this is a global position working with colleagues from the US to Singapore, a degree of flexibility is required.
- Curate existing internal content, turning it into visual and data-rich stories from start to finish. Create clear, concise, platform and audience-relevant copy and visual assets for use in daily emails and on website homepages.
- Working closely with data analysts, create meaningful short stories and insights using charts and graphics.
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to feed into the development of effective paid media and content amplification strategies that successfully drive business objectives and deliver on revenue goals.
- Work closely with client services teams to deliver on client native campaigns, including publishing and curation of content, metrics analysis and topical content guidance.
- Full ownership of the content promotion calendar and responsibility for ensuring it is up-to-date at all times.
- Use all available distribution channels to put Aviation Week Network data and content in front of target audiences, including responsibility for publishing two daily email newsletters with large distribution lists.
- Compile and distribute monthly metrics and analysis for management teams.
- Maintain a voice that is consistent with Aviation Week’s high editorial standards. Be a digital brand ambassador.
- From time-to-time, support the production of digital content at major air shows and events
- Strong working knowledge of content management, creating bespoke content across all brand communications, including website features, email and brand social platforms.
- Experience managing a brand content calendar and managing asset requirements across multiple channels – inc. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- Excellent SEO-optimised editorial, digital and social copywriting skills.
- Experience of using Eloqua - essential.
- Native Adobe Creative Suite user (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) – essential.
- Expert in digital and social content publishing / CMS.
- Experience and understanding of paid media distribution.
- Strong analytical knowledge – understanding the user journey.
- Experience of Adobe analytics suite – essential.
- Experience working with e-commerce businesses.
- Collaborative – ability to build positive relationships with internal colleagues at all levels.