Reports to: VP
Location: Dallas, TX
Primary objectives are to deliver the marketing strategy for a new, entrepreneurial network sales group. Manage development and production of sales promotional collateral and other prospect materials including digital, other electronic and print. Additionally, marketing manager will work with event-level marketing personnel to arrange and analyze audience data necessary for sales promotional materials. Manager will work closely with high-level outside salespeople, VP and event-level personnel.
Work with Directors/Client Solutions and VP to execute comprehensive marketing plan for sale of the Informa GE portfolio, with emphasis on North America.
- Short to mid-range planning of go-to-market strategy and planning.
- Creation and ownership of go-to-market sales materials which require quick turnarounds.
- Familiarity with production of one-sheets, infographics, charts and other visual aids.
- Engage with prospects and brands during solution development.
- Exhibit high acumen with Powerpoint and other presentation tools. Basic proficiency in Excel required.
- Video production and editing skills preferred, but not required.
- Deliver and maintain a timely and cohesive message to prospects in all communication.
Function as integral part of the Informa GE network sales team. Effort in performing additional duties as required. Travel, as required.
- Three to five years marketing experience working with advertising, promotion and production – degree in marketing an advantage.
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and multiple project timelines.
- High acumen in Powerpoint required.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and passion for social media marketing.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred.
- Experience in Eloqua or other email deployment software preferred.
- Excellent customer service and written / verbal / telephone communication skills.
- Strong team player who interacts well with external clients, vendors and internal teams alike.
- Previous experience in Salesforce preferred, but not required.
Informa Exhibitions U.S. Construction and Real Estate offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as generous time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.