Informa's Health and Nutrition group is looking for a Program Coordinator to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating the process for all digital programs from point of sale through to execution and fulfillment.
- Responsible for coordinating client programs from initiation through implementation ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met
- Communicate and coordinate with marketing manager on program promotion strategies
- Coordinate with accounting that payment is received for timely lead delivery
- Create landing pages and lead generation forms to run on websites
- Provide regular program status updates to clients and internal teams
- Provide program analytics and metrics to evaluate performance
- Assure that all deliverables are completed in a timely basis to budget
- Other duties as assigned
Background Knowledge, Skills, & Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience with 2+ years’ program management experience
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Speaks and writes clearly and fluently in English to both individuals and groups
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Past use or working knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator- InDesign experience a plus!
- Basic/working knowledge of Alfresco or similar CMS
- Past relevant work experience with lead generation and nurturing
- Strong attention to detail and proactive behavior and attitude
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced work environment; comfortable working on multiple projects with ability to meet short deadlines
- Ability to travel 1-4 times each year to trade shows
Informa Exhibitions U.S., Health& Nutrition Network offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as generous time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.