Informa’s Aviation Week Network is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries that has a database of 1.7 million professionals around the world. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week for analysis, marketing and intelligence. The portfolio includes websites, newsletters, magazines, directories, data tools as well as conferences and exhibitions.
Informa Aviation Week Network is seeking a regional account manager to sell multi-media advertising and sponsorships in the Northwest US.
The Account Manager will be responsible for generating revenue and attaining set revenue goals via selling print, digital and conference sponsorships for the majority of Aviation Week Network’s media portfolio. The Account Manager will be responsbile for our Midwest region territory. This position will be representing the following brands which covers Commercial Aviation, Business Aviation, Defense, Space and classified advertising:
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Air Transport World
- Inside MRO
- Business & Commercial Aviation
- Aviation Week market briefings
- International Aviation
- Air Transport Observer
- SpeedNews events
- Marketing Services
- All digital related products affiliated with the publications listed above
- Sells advertising and sponsorships for Aviation Week Network’s media portfolio to a geographic territory in the Northeast US.
- Increase revenue from assigned accounts within specified territory and prospect new business.
- Ensure excellent service and support to prospects and customers.
- Conduct needs analysis with prospects to define and develop appropriate programs and packages. Comfortable handling and overcoming objections.
- Cultivate client relationships to enhance revenue opportunities by developing an expertise in the client’s business while understanding the aviation/aerospace market.
- Required travel to exhibitions and conferences and client visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in closing sales and achieving overall sales goals through business development and winning new business practices; particularly in the area of new business infiltration through the generation of leads.
- Selling experience in a multi-platform environment a plus.
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office Suite and CRM software preferred, SalesForce experience desired.
- Knowledge and experience in the Aerospace and Defense media business a plus!
The Regional Account Manager position is a remote position, but our ideal candidate's home base is in the midwest region of the US to better serve our clients and customers.
Informa Exhibitions U.S., Aviation Week Network offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as generous time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.