Informa’s Global Exhibition Customer Success Team is seeking a Client Services Specialist to work in our Boulder location. Enjoy a dog friendly office with an onsite fitness center, full kitchen that includes a professional stove, 3 cruiser bikes to take out on your break and a collaborative group of coworkers!
Goal of position is to proactively assist attendees, exhibitors, and staff for all events both in the office and onsite. Assistance includes effective communication and review of registration, exhibitor service kit (set up and exhibitor training), booth rules and enforcement, and general show information. Also responsible for identifying and developing new programs and methods to better communicate information to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with all customer service requests via inbound and outbound phone calls, returning emails, voicemails within 24 hours of receipt, assisting marketing with response to social media posts, and answering online chat as presented.
- Provide consistent, timely reporting of projects and meet identified deadlines.
- Create, manage, and understand Exhibitor Service Kits for assigned events and be able to assist exhibitors with all included services, vendors, and regulations.
- Be primary point of contact for multiple assigned events, along with supporting team with other events and tasks.
- Complete or create registrations using a variety of online registration tools.
- Review and improve client facing products, i.e. apps, marketing, surveys etc.
- Identify and provide proactive customer service to all customers, both internal and external.
- Use identified software and tools for record keeping and event management.
- Assist in researching and implementing new ideas and processes to assist clients.
- Regularly review event websites to ensure accuracy and usability for everyone.
- Work with vendors to ensure that all customer needs are managed to expectations
- Partner with other teams, both internal and external, to identify new ways to support our exhibitors and events.
- Travel as requested to conferences, clients, vendors, tradeshows, etc.
- Act as Floor Manager onsite for assigned events, as requested.
- Travel is less than 20% annually
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience (office environment preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of event coordination or working with exhibitors
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required
- Project Management experience desired
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.