Client Solutions Manager | Informa Intelligence - Skipta | Philadelphia, PA / Remote
Skipta, part of the wider Informa Group, is looking for an individual to join our growing team and serve as a Client Solutions Manager. Skipta is the leading social network of specialized online medical communities for verified healthcare professionals. Learn more at https://skipta.com
The CSM will report directly to the Director of Client Solutions and is responsible for account support and timely execution of assigned programs. Programs include digital media and research among the life science and healthcare industry.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and client-facing skills, exceptional communication and organizational skills. This individual will be responsible for understanding client needs, serving as a subject matter expert on Skipta’s product offerings, and leading successful client engagement campaigns. The individual will work directly with Sales, Marketing/Content, Technology, and the Operations team to ensure flawless execution and superior customer service.
Goals and Objectives
- Day-to-day contact with assigned clients for any in-progress (sold) programs; communicating program specifications pre & post sale
- Ensure all sold programs are accurately set up, launched, and delivered within client parameters, timing, and budget
- Management of the medical/legal review process for client’s creative assets, in tandem with agency and creative teams, as necessary
- Complete regular tracking of all program assets through the program life cycle, including support documentation for cross-company transparency and reporting
- Work with Technology, Operations and Marketing teams to ensure all program assets are executed in compliance with approved guidelines and within scope
- Align with Analytics team to deliver program metrics on time
- Troubleshoot any program obstacles, working cross-functionally with Operations, Marketing, and Technology teams to address
- Attend client meetings, present program specifications/demos of client assets in staging environment
- Work cohesively with an assigned Sales representative to provide support for his/her accounts, including assistance with proposals and contracts
Required Skill and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing role with a proven track record of success in managing multi-faceted programs, digital media program experience is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience with MLR and PromoMats, Mercury or Veeva Vault systems are a plus
- Experience managing teams indirectly and cross-functionally
- Results-driven, able to self-direct and work independently in a virtual work environment
- Flexible and able to easily adapt to rapidly changing priorities and responsibilities
- Ability to understand and set priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and design work plans to track progress, resolve issues, and efficiently and effectively see tasks to completion
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of time if needed
Skipta, part of Informa Intelligence, fosters communication and collaboration among like-minded healthcare professionals. We manage a network with over 700,000 healthcare professionals across 20+ closed-loop, specialty-specific social communities, spanning allied health, physician, and managed care audiences. We are growing rapidly and are now acquiring the top talent needed to achieve our near- and long-term objectives.
Skipta employs strategic and creative thinkers who are committed to each other and the overall mission of improving patient care by enabling the focused and specialized collaboration of healthcare professionals. Guided by leadership centered on clear direction and expectations, Skipta cultivates a community environment of collaboration, integrity and accountability through which the highest quality of work is achieved.
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- Parental Leave