Digital Marketing Associate | New York, NY
If You <3 Email Marketing, Let’s Talk!
Are you a new grad itching to start an email marketing career? Do you absolutely adore A/B testing? Do perfect subject lines make you swoon? If “YES” to any of these questions, then we are on the same page!
Informa Engage is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate in the Technology Market to join our NYC team. Come be a part of a centralized marketing services group that supports a variety of campaigns focusing on brand engagement, lead generation and customer acquisition.
This is a get-your-feet-wet, soup-to-nuts marketing position where you are responsible for the strategy, execution, and success of your campaigns, using your finely honed copywriting, email design, audience segmentation, scheduling, QAing, and data analysis skills.
Our ideal candidate will be a new grad with a strong interest in marketing OR have 1-2 years work experience in a marketing role.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have excellent writing and communication skills (writing is at least 50% of this job!)
- You have some experience with HTML
- You can manage several projects simultaneously without breaking a sweat
- You have outstanding organizational skills
- “Meeting Deadlines” is your middle name
- You are extremely detail oriented
- You are eager to learn and hit the ground running in your new role!
Who we are:
We connect B2B marketers with millions of buyers globally. Informa Engage is Informa’s marketing services business, engaging professional, business-to-business buyers to deliver results for marketers.
It has an international audience reach, sophisticated marketing and deep knowledge of specialist Vertical markets, working across Informa’s range of niche Vertical communities including Agriculture and Aviation, Financial Services, Health & Nutrition and more.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success