Marketing Analyst | Global Licensing | Santa Monica, CA
The Global Licensing Group is a Business Unit within the North America portfolio of Informa Markets and serves the global brand licensing industry with events and year-round content. We are the global market leader; responsible for the world's largest licensing trade show, Licensing Expo; Europe's largest licensing trade show, Brand Licensing Europe; Licensing Expo China; Licensing Expo Japan and the world's most widely-read year-round licensing publication, License Global.
What we are looking for?
The Marketing Analyst will provide the US and European marketing groups with in-depth campaign analysis and give support for Licensing Expo, Brand Licensing Europe, Licensing Summit and Licensing Global magazine. The key metrics of event and media performance responsible for analyzing engagement, email results, website analysis, customer journey mapping, conversion rate optimisation, and delivering continuous improvement on channel deliverability and conversion metrics.
The ideal candidate should have the interest and ability to analysis large sets of data and make logical connections between multiple marketing channels. This requires expert-level knowledge of our analytics platform (Adobe Analytics / Omniture), data sources and integrations, and the ability to ensure that all implementations conform to company data governance as well as industry standards. The candidate must also possess a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, a customer-service mindset and the ability to easily translate business needs to technical requirements.
You are accountable for:
- Leads the aggregation of multichannel analytics which can include email, website, SEO/SEM, social and print media channel to support evidence-based decision making.
- Delivers regular reporting on key metrics of omnichannel marketing campaign performance, including online engagement, event registration, subscriptions, attendance, survey participation and audience segmentation.
- Performs ad hoc analyses and research that may be outside of the scope of general reporting and analysis at the request of the business units.
- Works with all key stakeholders to design and manage key reporting on channel and event specific
- KPI’s and other deliverables as assigned.
- Audit existing data processes to ensure they are functioning correctly. Work with performance team to help architect solutions when problems exist.
- Maintain and enhance data quality, trouble shoot data issues and perform regular data hygiene processes.
- Design and build standardized dashboards
What you bring to the team:
- 2-3 years of prior marketing, event or campaign data management and analysis is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience with a data visualisation tool (i.e. Tableau, Power BI,)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Experience handling large data sets from multiple sources
- Demonstrable experience in drawing conclusions from web analytics
- Knowledge of reporting analytics tools like Excel, SQL and/or Tableau are required
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
How to apply:
To apply for one of Informa’s opening, please complete an online application at Informa.com.