Key Account Manager- Maritime Intelligence | Remote, US
Informa is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join Maritime Intelligence. This is an excellent opportunity to employ your solutions selling experience in a B2B environment where you can gain a breadth of experiences and develop your skills within a dynamic and challenging environment.
Maritime Intelligence, part of Informa Intelligence, delivers news, intelligence and analysis on the global maritime industry enabling our clients to effectively navigate the market, identify trends and help them make effective business decisions. Covering the general commercial shipping industry our core areas focus on Containers, Dry Bulk, Tankers, Gas and Regulation.
Role and responsibilities:
- Establishing sales opportunities within the Informa brands by networking, building relationships, establishing needs, conducting online demonstrations and closing deals.
- Managing and developing your client base through both established business and new business opportunities
- Managing relationships with Key Accounts
- Developing your understanding of Informa BI products, our competitors and clients to enable maximized sales and revenue generation
- Ability to discuss and position consulting opportunities to generate bespoke sales
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in B2B sales/account management
- A Bachelors degree
- Consultative and/or solution sales experience would an advantage
- Proven success in a sales role dealing with senior management in multi-national companies would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximize product potential
Who we are:
Our customers across the Maritime Industry, from governments to Fortune 500 companies, all rely on the critical advantage our intelligence delivers, from on-the-ground reporters and powerful, market-leading data to help mitigate and minimize risk during times of crisis and discover new business opportunities.”
Our globally connected analyst team delivers deep data, timely insights, case reporting and highly respected analysis of market developments as well as valuable forecasting and consulting capabilities.
Our mission is to provide a valuable advantage across 6 key industries within the Maritime sector. From news and insight, vessel tracking and casualties; Lloyd’s List & Lloyd’s List Intelligence remains the most trusted intelligence source in global Maritime space, as it has been since 1734.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group.
We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Paid parental leave
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success