Informa Tech is the market-leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the Technology community. The AI Business division is focused on the ground-breaking Enterprise applications of disruptive technology. We operate AIBusiness.com which is the world’s first news publication dedicated to Artificial Intelligence. AI Business also organises a series of global AI Summits, which bring together some of the leading global Enterprises spanning a range of verticals including Finance, Legal, Healthcare, and Retail.
The role is responsible for planning and executing innovative marketing campaigns across a portfolio of events to deliver on key marketing and business objectives. The role will work closely with the production, sales and content marketing team to ensure the plans are integrated and delivered to the highest standard, on time and within budget.
- Creation of the event marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans, to deliver key marketing and business objectives per event
- Creation of the customer value proposition and messaging for each target audience group, according to the customer insights
- Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, and identifying a data acquisition strategy
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure digital marketing campaigns are integrated into the overall marketing effort
- Working closely with the content marketing team to ensure campaign and content plans are integrated and timelines are adhered to.
- Generating leads for the sponsorship, exhibition and delegate sales teams.
- Working with key association and media partners to secure external promotions for events to broaden reach and exposure of events.
- Providing the Head of Marketing with weekly on-going events and campaign effectiveness reports and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement, achieve revenue targets and optimise budget spend.
- Tracking and monitoring of channel performance and ROI of spend (CPL, CPA, CPC) incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
- Managing and monitoring budgets, providing accurate recording of spend.
- Conducting post event marketing analysis to identify most effective marketing channels and improve ROI of future campaigns.
- Monitoring schedules/deadlines during all phases of promotions.
- Audience volume and quality on site
- Key marketing indicators – website traffic, brochure downloads, email OR and CTR
- Paid channel ROI
- Customer feedback and survey data
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of a similar B2B events role is preferred, but not essential. B2B Marketing experience is a must.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent analytical skills to analyse data and campaign performance and recommend improvements.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong copywriting skills and interpersonal skills are highly desirable as both written and oral communication form an integral part of the role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.