Account Manager - Inside Sales | Informa - Price Digests | Atlanta
The Account Manager will join the sales team for Price Digests, a division of Informa Plc, an advanced data solutions provider to the insurance finance, government and dealer markets.
This position focuses on existing customer account management through a data-driven solution set delivered via web applications (SaaS). The Account Manager will be tasked with managing existing accounts with a focus on increasing average customer value through upsell and cross-selling opportunities. You’ll be walking into a ready-to-go role, with identified accounts and a strong, growth-centric existing book of business backed by the best products in the industry.
- Account Management composed of growing existing customer relationships through upsell and cross-sell opportunities within an assigned territory
- Develop relationships to cultivate new business by either inbound leads or outbound prospecting
- Onboard new customers via online demonstrations and product training
- Conducts ongoing competitive market and industry analysis. Identifies marketplace trends and potential product development avenues to produce revenue growth
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and followup activities
- 1 year of business experience in customer success, service or sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and high-level attention to detail
- Must be customer focused and highly responsive
- This position will appeal to those motivated to start a career in sales or Business Development
- Software: Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and/or other similar statistics and data modeling software preferred, working knowledge of CRM software needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Price Digests:
Price Digests may have started over 100 years ago, but that doesn’t mean we’re behind the times. With a culture built on constant improvement, curiosity and an overall entrepreneurial spirit, we have the industry’s most sophisticated data solutions and market leading products, all supported by best-in-class marketing, product management, analyst and sales teams. Come join us and get immediately challenged and rewarded. https://pricedigests.com/
Informa’s Business Intelligence (BI) division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment.
BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within six core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Transportation, Industry and Infrastructure and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Paid parental leave
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success