Product Marketing Manager | Informa Intelligence – Price Digests | Atlanta, GA
Price Digests, a division of Informa, produces the leading data products for the commercial vehicle industry. Our solutions enable workflows and drive critical decisions for fleet managers, dealers and the largest companies within insurance and finance. We're seeking an ROI-minded Marketing Manager ready to make an immediate impact in a fast-growing business. You’ll take on high-impact challenges such as:
- How to understand buyer needs and the competitive landscape to map strategies for growth
- What new marketing initiatives can be developed and launched that will drive brand awareness and authority
- How to drive wider adoption of both annual subscriptions and industry's most advanced APIs
As Marketing Manager, you will craft product positioning and messaging to communicate the value of our enterprise products to the market. You will experiment with new marketing tactics and channels to increase the number of leads and overall lead quality. The successful Product Marketing Manager will balance a deep understanding of full marketing funnel metrics with a customer-centric approach to problem-solving. This is an end-to-end marketing role, from initial awareness to a satisfied, retained customer.
Apply today to join a fun, smart, and highly collaborative group of professionals that are passionate about what they do, and have a record of success to prove it.
- Develop and constantly refine the positioning and messaging for Price Digests products, including web-based applications and APIs
- Design and execute customer and competitive research and use it to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging
- Lead product launches and ongoing promotion in collaboration with the entire marketing team and the broader go-to-market team, including sales
- Generate high quality content for prospective and existing customers including emails, case studies, landing pages, white papers, selling collateral and more
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to drive marketing qualified leads through campaign activities to targeted customers for your product
- Work with the Product & Sales teams to articulate product value proposition, and champion the product internally and externally.
- Become the resident Subject Matter Expert on designated products and markets served and support sales efforts through client presentations, product decks, RFP responses etc.
- Track product marketing metrics and manage to goals
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally within information services or data products
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an appreciation for detail and persuasion
- Experience marketing enterprise data and/or technology solutions
- Understanding of subscription data and software business models
- Strong project management experience and skills. Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization internally and externally
- Team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to construct and evaluate different business model approaches to maximize ROI
- Bachelor’s degree
Our Informa Intelligence Division provides the niche, sector-specific intelligence and analysis that gives customers a competitive advantage. We focus on the areas that are most valuable to customers: where intelligence can be directly integrated into their workflow and practices, and where it is predictive and prescriptive, targeted at what will happen and what actions businesses can take, rather than what has happened already.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success