Informa Tech, part of the FTSE50 Informa Group is recruiting for a Senior Campaign Marketer to join the market leading London Tech Week brand on a 6-month contract.
London Tech Week has steadily grown over the last few years and now is an exciting time to get involved.
This role is responsible for planning and executing innovative marketing strategies across London Tech Week events to deliver on key marketing and business objectives. The role will be focused on generating sponsorship leads, securing delegate revenue and delivering total audience numbers onsite, through effective and timely marketing campaigns.
- Create the event marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans to deliver key marketing and business objectives for each event, including sponsorship lead generation and delegate revenue.
- Create and manage the customer value proposition and messaging for each target audience group, according to customer insights.
- Manage and segment data, identifying gaps, and implementing a data acquisition strategy.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for the events, working closely with the digital team.
- Create and deliver SEO plans to ensure the event website position is optimised in search results.
- Coordinate the design and production of all marketing collateral relating to the event, including sales brochures, delegate brochures, web banners/emails etc.
- Create and update portfolio and event websites with proposition and latest information.
- Work closely with the content marketing team to ensure campaign and content plans are integrated and timelines are adhered to.
- Work with key association and media partners to secure external promotions for events to broaden reach and exposure.
- Provide the Head of Marketing with weekly on-going events and campaign effectiveness reports and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement, achieve revenue targets and optimise budget spend.
- Tracking and monitoring of channel performance and ROI of spend, incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
- Manage and monitor budgets and provide accurate recording of spend.
- Conduct post event marketing analysis to identify the most effective marketing channels and improve ROI of future campaigns.
- Audience numbers onsite
- Delegate revenue
- Key marketing indicators – website traffic, brochure downloads, email OR and CTR
- Paid channel ROI
- Customer feedback and survey data
- Increases in key search engine keyword rankings
Knowledge and Experience;
- Experience of a similar B2B events role is preferred, but not essential. B2B Marketing experience is a must.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent analytical skills to analyse data and campaign performance and recommend improvements.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong copywriting skills and interpersonal skills are highly desirable as both written and oral communication form an integral part of the role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Internal: Portfolio Marketing Director, Heads of Marketing, Campaign and Content Marketers and Event Producers
Direct reports: None
Why work for Informa?
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 2 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Fabulous new office in Central London with an amazing rooftop terrace, views of Central London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.