Project Manager- EPFR, Informa Financial Intelligence| Cambridge, MA
Informa’s Financial Intelligence division is looking for a Project Manager to join their Cambridge based team. The Project Manager is the point person for projects within the organization, responsible for owning the project’s life-cycle, from initiating the project to closing it out at the end. Reporting into the Head of Business for EPFR, you will support the teams in identifying the areas where they must direct their focus and define metrics for success.
In this role you will:
• Delivery of successful projects
• Scheduling and maintaining activities that will occur in a project, and coordinating the resources that will be necessary to successfully implement that project plan
• Facilitation of software engineering, data delivery, and business implementation projects
• Work with the Product team to organize and motivate the project teams
• Estimating costs and developing project budgets
• Monitoring progress across multiple projects at one time
• Attending daily engineering standups and coordinating additional project status meetings
• Push the business to standardize and introduce economies of scale/repetition in process
• Analyzing and managing project risk
• Managing and organizing reports and other necessary documentation for the project
• Participate in key leadership meetings to provide updates where needed; as well as present and formulate proposals as and when requested by leadership team.
What you'll need to succeed:
• Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
• Proficient with online project management software (e.g. Smartsheet, Monday.com, Wrike, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in global project management, financial deliverables and strategic business planning
• Experience working with Financial Services Organizations
• Experience as a Scrum master or experience in an Agile environment
• Experience with Salesforce
Who we are:
We provide actionable insight to help you make smarter decisions.
Informa provides financial institutions with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. We offer our clients market leading competitive benchmarking, customer analytics, and specialized data.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
• Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
• Competitive Benefits with 401k match
• Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
• Work- Life Balance
• Paid parental leave
• Volunteer days