Informa Tech, part of the FTSE 50 Informa Group, is the market-leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the Technology community.
Informa Tech’s research division is expanding its Customer Success team as a result of the recent combination of the Ovum and IHS Markit Technology business units. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, to support our Customer Success efforts in the EMEA region. The role of the Customer Success Manager is to be the voice of the customer, escalate problems promptly and effectively, and proactively help our customers get the best out of their subscription. This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Success Manager looking to employ your support and customer services experience in a B2B environment where you can gain a breadth of experiences and develop your skills within a dynamic and challenging environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent, articulate and organised Customer Success professional who enjoys the customer focussed environment and is looking to gain experience in a global business intelligence brand with development potential and fantastic career opportunities.
Key responsibilities & activities;
- Primary source for triaging incoming calls and emails into the service queue in Salesforce
- Ensure that all activities with clients are logged and managed in Salesforce
- Participate in business improvement initiatives and client escalations as appropriate
- Provide timely communication to your manager on any client, process or product related issues
- As the voice of product end users, capture and represent their business requirements and feedback to internal stakeholders
- French is essential as well as strong working English
Skills & Competencies
- A self-starter with a focus on meeting and exceeding client's needs
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner written and verbally
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Confident, outgoing, engaging
- Self-critical and receptive to advice and constructive criticism
- Presentation Skills
Preferred knowledge & experience ;
- Experience of operating Salesforce.com
- Demonstrable experience in B2B Client Relationship Management, with a proven track record
- Telecoms, Media & Technology industry knowledge
- Experience trouble shooting technical issues with web accessible database products
- Internet and technology savvy
Why work for Informa?
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Fabulous new office in Central London with an amazing rooftop terrace, views of Central London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.