Senior Customer Success Manager, Informa Tech | NY, NY
Informa Tech’s research division is expanding its Customer Success team as a result of the recent combination of the Ovum and IHS Markit Technology business units. We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to help shape and drive our Customer Success strategy for the Americas region. The Senior Customer Success Manager will manage a small team of approx. 4 US based Customer Success Managers. It is a player manager role, with responsibility for several named accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager looking to develop their skills and experiences within a dynamic and challenging environment.
Key responsibilities & activities
- Day to day line management responsibility of approx. 4 team members.
- Assign incoming tickets to team members.
- Ensure that the team is meeting their KPIs and that client satisfaction level is maintained or exceeded.
- Ensure that all activities with clients are logged and managed in Salesforce
- Some ownership of key account relationships.
- Support other team members on customer training calls.
- Participate in business improvement initiatives and client escalations as appropriate
- Provide timely communication to your manager on any client, process or product related issues
- As the voice of product end users, capture and represent their business requirements and feedback to internal stakeholders
- Fluency in a second language is desired, but essential
Skills & competencies
- Previous line management or similar example of team mentorship
- A self-starter with a focus on meeting and exceeding client's needs
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner written and verbally
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Confident, outgoing, engaging
- Self-critical and receptive to advice and constructive criticism
- Presentation Skills
Preferred knowledge & experience
- Experience of operating Salesforce.com
- Demonstrable experience in B2B Client Relationship Management, with a proven track record
- Telecoms, Media & Technology industry knowledge
- Experience trouble shooting technical issues with web accessible database products
- Internet and technology savvy
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent, articulate and organized Customer Success professional who enjoys the customer focussed environment and is looking to gain experience in a global business intelligence brand with development potential and fantastic career opportunities.
Informa helps the world work better. We enable people and organizations to grow by connecting them with valuable information, ideas and opportunities. We do this through specialist publications, events, training and market intelligence.
Informa Tech is the market-leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the Technology community.
We’re a global business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in 60 markets. Our purpose is to help drive the future by inspiring the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world. We do this by informing, educating and connecting the community through our market-leading research, media, training and event brands. Every year, we welcome 2.700+ subscribers to our research, more than 3.8 million unique visitors a month to our digital communities, 42.700+ students to our training programs and 200.000 delegates to our events.
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days and 9 company holidays
- Time off to volunteer
- Paid parental leave