This position will be primarily responsible for assisting China Rights Team to meet and exceed assigned performance goal by helping maximize the business revenue of rights for the Simplified/Complex Chinese to all product lines, and to provide administrative and operational support to the China Rights team, is for meeting or exceeding the annual revenue targets and achieving long-term growth.
Administrate Rights Team’s daily work:
• Responsible for contract management and monthly editorial report;
• Actively working with global colleagues and responding to queries from authors as well as our global teams (rights, editorial and royalties);
• Authorization letter providing and other Customer service.
• Supervising the publishing process of Chinese editions;
• Responsible for data collection of published Chinese editions and gratis author copies;
• Arranging regular visits to publishing houses and meetings at book fairs.
Support Rights sales work:
• Managing the official WeChat account;
• Creating catalogues;
• Sending books recommendation based on customers’ needs;
• Actively reaching out to editors and authors for books information;
• Responsible for the pre-sale work based on company’s and customers’ needs;
• Responsible for data collection and analysis to support the sales work, such as providing historical collaboration records
• Drives for results
• Technical and Professional Expertise
• Collaboration and Teamwork
• Experience of prioritizing and managing multi-tasks
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experiences (and any other requirements):
• Positive attitude
• pressure handling skills
• At least 1 years working experience as rights Business in publishing industry
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; fluency in English
• Bachelor Degree and above.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals across Humanities and Social Sciences, and STEMM subjects. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.