Informa Business Intelligence currently has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Data Engineer.
This excellent opportunity will allow continued development working alongside an experienced product transformation and technology team to drive and deliver new opportunities for growth through data and integration. Informa Pharma Intelligence is the world’s leading authority on commercial and R&D information for the pharmaceutical industry. We provide real time intelligence featuring an unmatched data collection of global clinical trials, clinical trial investigator profiles, drug development pipelines, company profiles, sales, patents, epidemiology data and much more.
This individual will apply their knowledge and skills to work alongside the data science, data analysts and development teams to evaluate new opportunities and engineer in the architecting, planning, provisioning of technology specifically to support data use cases – working collaboratively with leadership and product colleagues.
We are looking for a curious and methodical thinker, who is confident in explaining difficult or complex models/ideas and wants to grow and learn about data and cloud technologies to support data, and looks for the solution around complex challenges.
- Excellent and proven communication skills to convey technical solutions to a wide audiences is a must for this individual
- Experience of provide Data Architecture to support data related use cases
- A strong understanding of cloud methodologies
- Experience of AWS a must
- Experience of developing data pipelines and ETLs
- Experience of Data Warehouse design and modelling is a must.
Why work for Informa?
- Fabulous new office in Central London with views of Central London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Top UK employer 2018
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Flexitime working
- Flexible benefits plan which includes healthcare, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan for travel
- Gym subsidy, free eye tests, life assurance
- ShareMatch 1:1
- Regular social events
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Opportunities to travel (role-dependent)
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation.