Oncology Analyst | Informa Pharma Intelligence – Citeline | US Remote
The Analyst I will report directly to the Therapeutic Area Director and will be a member of the Citeline Editorial team. Additionally, they will be responsible for supporting the daily Citeline editorial operations in the oncology therapeutic area.
- Review trial sponsor events and pipelines, medical literature and conferences, SEC filings and other information sources as part of the ongoing trial record review and maintenance of the database
- Learn role and responsibilities of Therapeutic Area offshore contractor organization
- Review and update trial records in various stages of production and provide feedback for offshore contractors
- Contribute to real-time maintenance of trial timing information for Trialscape maps and completed trials
- Develop understanding of and competence with the client interface of the database and the management tool
- Research and identify key information for client inquiries through both primary and secondary research and assist with appropriate response to client
- Develop basic knowledge and understanding of inter-product relationships with Trialtrove (e.g. Sitetrove, Pharmaprojects)
- Interface with colleagues in Pharmaprojects and Sitetrove to ensure consistency between the data sets
- Provide team updates on team calls
Skills & Requirements:
- 1-2 years work experience at a pharmaceutical, strategy consulting, market research, or CRO company is ideal
- Familiarity with drug development process and associated pharmaceutical markets
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong internet searching skills
- Good organizational, time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to use logic to analyze and edit different types of data
- Ability to work both independently/offsite and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to think critically, work independently and follow instructions
- Ability to interpret clinical trial information/results and translate it into appropriate database updates
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain a competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- Parental Leave